All you need to know about orders and delivery at Jump Like Alice is noted here. If you require any additional assistance or advice, please contact our customer services at email@example.com. Our aim is to provide a human service: if we can help, we will. Please do get in touch.
1. We accept major payment cards, namely MasterCard, Visa and Maestro.
2. Delivery Times and Costs
Jump Like Alice offers standard signed for delivery for online orders. We will aim to dispatch your order the day after it is received.
Standard Delivery for each order, regardless of the number of items, costs £4.95
- Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- A signature will be required on delivery.
International Delivery for each order, regardless of the number of items, item costs £7.95
- Delivery within 7-10 working days.
- A signature will be required on delivery.
3. You will be required to ensure that someone is present to sign and confirm acceptance of the delivery, when it arrives.
5. If you have any concerns relating to your order, please contact customer services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will not be able to amend any order details once the order is dispatched.
6. Once your order has been placed you will receive a series of emails notifying you of the status of your order.
7. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email to notify you of your order details.
8. If an item is no longer on the website it generally means it is completely sold out. Please contact Jump Like Alice by emailing email@example.com and if the item is still currently part of the collection, depending on stock availability, we may be able to locate the stock in our shop.
9. Every order will arrive carefully presented with Jump Like Alice branding.
10. Returns Policy
You may return your purchase for an exchange or refund within 14 calendar days of receiving it. Simply post the item(s) back to us at this address: Jump Like Alice Returns, 79 Bow Road, London, E3 2AN
We are not responsible for return postage for orders, so please attach the correct postage and send by registered post. Sadly, we cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us, so please make sure you obtain a certificate of posting.
Exchanges will be honoured any time within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
We ask that you return the items unused, with the original tags intact. Exchanges are subject to availability.
Sale items are not eligible for exchange or refund.
We aim to process all returns within 72 hours of reaching us and will email to confirm when this has been done. Sometimes the limitations of the banking system mean that the refund may take a further few days to show up on your card statement.
11. Conditions of Sale
In order to create a contract between you and us, please follow the simple on screen instructions taking you through the process of placing an order on the website. To place an order for the products select Go to Checkout, Confirm Order Details page, Confirm My Order. In doing this you offer to buy the goods at the prices indicated as well as any applicable delivery charges. We will send an automated order acknowledgement email to you, listing the products you have ordered.
The acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Jump Like Alice will take place on dispatch of the products unless we have notified you that we have not accepted your order or you have cancelled it. Once we have accepted your order it becomes binding, subject to your rights of cancellation. Non-acceptance of an order by us will occur in circumstances when we identify a pricing or product description error; the ordered product is out of stock or unavailable; or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
12. Pricing and Availability
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Some products have limited availability; once these items are sold, they may not be available again.
The product price, as displayed, is inclusive of UK VAT at the appropriate rate.
If your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, it may attract import duty and local sales taxes which customers will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. These rules vary by country and your local government determines duty and customs charges, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
You have the right to cancel your order at any time before you receive the products you ordered, by emailing customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If these products have already been assigned or dispatched when you contact us, you may return them within 14 calendar days of receipt of delivery to receive a full refund, excluding postage costs.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items to us.
At the checkout area of our website, you will be required to register with us. At this point we do collect personal information about you. This information can identify you and includes details such as your name, postal address and email address. It is used to fulfil product orders or to respond to enquiries. This information is passed from your browser to our secure server. The information is held in our secure database.
We may contact you by email with notifications of events or offers. We will not pass on your email address to any other company for marketing purposes.
Our data collection and storage is governed by the rules of the UK data protection act and associated legislation.